[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Code of Ethics?

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:11:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2007 3:16:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Requiring us to OFA our dogs is only smart.  St Bernard's are not  xrayed at
all, it is frowned upon, I got this from a former St  breeder

A saint breeder told me that if they can make it around the ring  twice they
get a standing ovation. She said they are almost all dysplastic.  Syd

SYD  MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)

"A  dog is a dog except when he is facing you. Then he is Mr. Dog." - Haitian
Farmer