[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Code of Ethics?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:44:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2007 10:29:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Elsyd1@xxxxxxx writes:
A saint  breeder told me that if they can make it around the ring  twice they

get a standing ovation. She said they are almost all dysplastic.   Syd

They certainly are way up there on the list:(

(6th at 46%)

A shame, no?  What we've done to some of these breeds?

I grew up with 2 gentle giants I'd see every summer; they lived across from
where we'd stay at the Jersey shore, owned by a restaurant owner, and gosh we
played in and by the bay all day every day.

It's not a breed I'd want in the house w/ all the drooling, but it's still  a
shame...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds