[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!

  • From: "F.W. Stutterheim" <ferdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 12:07:04 +0200

Marc,

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you.

Ferdi.
--
Ferdi Stutterheim
Drachten

Marc James Small schreef op 06-05-15 om 23:51:

For the past 18 months, I've been beset by various medical problems (for
instance, I am currently recovering from cataract surgery) and a
succession of computer woes -- who would have guessed that HP would sell
a new computer with e-mail ports which received but which would not
send? I believe I now have the worst of it all behind me and am getting
back into the swing of things. I obtained a genuine Jena-lensed 2.8,
for instance, and I've still not had the time or energy to use it,
though I soon shall, as I have three rolls of Ektar 100 I have to use up
by next March.

In any event, I've enjoyed the conversations!

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org

the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org