[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:52:23 -0700

At 01:02 AM 7/8/2006 -0700, Keith wrote, in part:

God forbid you should ever make a technical faux pas in public!

Keith

I have no problems in making technical errors in my postings.

This is a very tolerant group and any response to an error is really intended to be constructive.

I belong to only a few groups and this is the one with the broadest and most eclectic range of interests and knowledge of any of them. I have yet to find a subject that couldn't be handled well by 3-4 folks on the group.

Want to know the difference (if any) between D-76 in 1949 and now, just ask!

Don Williams La Jolla, CA