[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!

  • From: John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 23:04:13 +0100

Welcome back, Marc; have missed your knowledgable input and comment.

John

On 6 May 2015, at 22:53, Jon Stanton <jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marc, Welcome back

Olympia, WA

On May 6, 2015, at 14:51, Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the past 18 months, I've been beset by various medical problems (for
instance, I am currently recovering from cataract surgery) and a succession
of computer woes -- who would have guessed that HP would sell a new computer
with e-mail ports which received but which would not send? I believe I now
have the worst of it all behind me and am getting back into the swing of
things. I obtained a genuine Jena-lensed 2.8, for instance, and I've still
not had the time or energy to use it, though I soon shall, as I have three
rolls of Ektar 100 I have to use up by next March.

In any event, I've enjoyed the conversations!