[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!

  • From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 01:02:54 -0700

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Don,

I specified some just today on the VERY up to date Boeing 787
Dreamliner.

Kieth says he knows a little about Alclad. Yes, VERY little!

Jerry

Har, de har!

Yes, I do know a little about it.
What I know was learned well over 3/4 of a profession ago, in a far different industry from that in which you work.
What I know even less about is what sort of alumimum is used in constructing lightweight transportation vehicles, and especially aircraft skins!

Thanks to acquaintances in this fine list, I know know a fair bit more about it than I did last week.

God forbid you should ever make a technical faux pas in public!

kEIth