[rollei_list] Re: I'm back!

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:19:11 -0700

At 04:28 PM 7/6/2006 -0700, you wrote:

"Bi-metal?" Please explain, Don.

the only bi-metal I know is in a thermostat!  ;-)


Bi-metal is a pretty generic term and I think I used it correctly. Bi-metallic strips are used in most thermostats today, but I think the term can be used for different applications as well.

Please see the next posting for additional comments.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA

Other related posts: