[python] Re: Pythonjetrike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:09:05 +0200

Could s.o. please tell me what is the advantage of all these tilting constructions over the relatively simple flevotrike Duschar-joint?

http://www.karstilo.net/hpv/fahrzeuge/flevo/flevo_230.jpg
http://www.karstilo.net/hpv/fahrzeuge/flevo/flevo_231.jpg

I have the feeling that all this is kind of over-engineered and only leads to more weight and much more failure/wear problems in daily usage.

A friend of mine wants to build a replaceable flevotrike-like rear-end for his python for commuting during the winter season. And like me he prefers the simple solutions. I'll send you some photos, when it is working.