[python] Re: Pythonjetrike

  • From: Gabriel Artavia <gabrielillo@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 22:10:20 +0200

Hello Dirk,

here the fotos allthough I don't know how much I`m allowed to post.
We'll see... Actually the metal plate I used is a little to weak. After some time I have to bend it back in position. So if I'd hat to do it again I would use thicker material.

Cheers,
Gabriel.

Dirk Bonné wrote:
It would be nice to see a detailed photograph of the kickstand solution.
Dirk

On 04.10.2011 11:51, Jürgen Mages wrote:
Hey Gabriel, great to see you here on the mailinglist ;-)

We already have set up a wikipage about your python:

http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Gabriel

If you like, you can upload and document your building pictures on that
page.

On 04.10.2011 09:15, Gabriel Artavia wrote:

I'm also building some sort of tilting python-trike with
flevo-trike-like mechanism. My idea was to put a spike wheel in the
front to prevent it from slipping when the streets get really nasty.
As I allready have a Python I'm just building an exchangable back
part to install in the winter. Maybe I can post some pictures of the
building process. Since I have two kids and a full time job it could
take some time but it's still a while till the first snow falls...

Gabriel (friend from Jürgen at the workshop)

JPEG image

JPEG image