[python] Re: Pythonjetrike

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 20:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

The angle on both pivots is ~60/120 deg, and feels like a good compromise
between PSI and wheel flop.  On good surface, the bike is quite easy to ride.

My tadpole design / build is in slow-cook mode.  In the mean time, I can bring
the Bango quad out to the same gravel trail to do some skidding...

Vi

>________________________________

                      like this: fresh or wet snow is ok for most bikes,
                      although not really for a recumbent. Snow that is
                      there for a few days and has been driven over
                      makes things quite a bit harder. A mountainbike
                      with soft open tires might still do. When things
                      get really nasty I always prefer the classic
                      citybike, since there is less pressure on the
                      frontwheel compared to a mountainbike and it is
                      easier to put a feet on the ground to stay in
                      control and slip through corners ;-)

>>>Patrick

                        the tilting mechanism a
                        python) instead of just "no use"