[python] Re: Pythonjetrike

  • From: Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:00:57 +0200

I say its the shallow angle of the pivot that is falt. From the first video it is very clear that the bike collapses at the pivot. May be we can conclude that a python with its shallow pivot angle is just not very good when skiding sideways on the front wheel? Be it 2 wheels, or 3 wheels delta tilting. We have no info for the 3 wheels non tilting python, although a few got made (e.g. jürgen).

Dirk

On 05.10.2011 08:02, Vi Vuong wrote:
Here are my observation of bicycle wheel slippage and fall modes, on gravel and sand

It seems that FWD makes slippage worse / harder to recover.
Would Tadpole 2WD help? Maybe with tilting locked?

Vi