[pure-silver] Re: (slightly OT) Bronica RF 645 and flash

  • From: BertS <aasainz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:33:04 -0500

Breukel, C. (HKG) wrote:

Hi Nick,

I'm assuming you mean either a Metz 60 or a 45?

..you're right, its a 60CT..
I'll check the Metz web site (http://www.metz.de/ ), it's currently off line
though. I did use the Metz 60 CT (when I was not aware of this voltage
issue)with a Minolta X300 as well as with a Bronica SQA, no problems, so maybe
I am overly worried..

Thanks,

Best,

Cor

I had a flash that put out high voltage and was unaware of the problem. With time it ate up the flash contacts in the camera.

Although the voltage you mention does not seem too high, I would get it fixed. There is an adapter that you plug into the flash that will resolve the problem. Sorry, I don't have more details or remember the manufacturer's name.

Bert