[pure-silver] Re: (slightly OT) Bronica RF 645 and flash

  • From: "Breukel, C. (HKG)" <C.Breukel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:54:51 +0100

Hi Georges,

I guess you mean a voltage meter with "AVM" , yes I did that in the past, have
the figures at home, the problem is that I do not know the limits set by
Bronica. I mailed Tamron, USA, but they did not respond.

But your sad experience with the FE2 makes me verry cautious with older flash
equipment..

thanks,

Best,

Cor