[project1dev] quick note on design stuff

  • From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:44:59 -0400

i sort of spam the list with all the random thoughts i have for the future
design of systems for three reasons

1) i can get your guy's views and perspectives on it, like if something
seems dumb or awesome we can know to accentuate it or whatnot, or if you
guys have ideas i didnt think of we can add that in to the mix

2) its hard to keep it all in my head so if i write it down here, we can go
through the notes when we get to the nitty gritty of the systems so we can
reference this stuff

3) i figure out of all the ideas we have for this game, a lot will be cut in
the name of fun and continuity, but its a good idea to have them down
because you never know what will inspire things for this game and future
games :)

basically what i am saying is, nothing is set in stone and all of it is open
forum and if ideas seem dumb or whatever we can definitely look into either
fixing them or eliminating them... i know this pretty much goes unstated but
i feel like i put a ton of content out there and some of it is just what
happened to pop in my head and hasnt really gone through a ton of
development