[project1dev] Re: [project1dev]

  • From: Kent Petersen <kentkmp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:04:21 -0700

I am originally named after the Korgath Bladefist, who is an orcish hero in
warcraft 2 beyond the dark portal (the expansion pack). In the manual they
named him somethin slightly different, I think, it was Krogath or Kargath.
There is a little encampment named after him in In WoW. Forgot the zone name
but it's out in the desert by that one boss that everyone liked to kill....
yeah, that description didn't help me either. Way back when, I dropped the
title Bladefist and switched it with the letter X, jokingly denouncing my
slave name.