-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:32:48 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

If it's just text. I just left click, highlight and cut or copy or paste
into a
new e-mail. I hate wading through all that, and I figure others do too.

Jo Ann

You know how you prevent all those forwards being nested inside each other?
On AOL or any network? Very simple. Once you actually see the
file/attachment/or whatever, save it to your desktop (or wherever) and then
make a whole new email with that attachment in there, as opposed to just
hitting FORWARD and sending.

---Troth