-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:00:56 -0500

You know how you prevent all those forwards being nested inside each other?
On AOL or any network? Very simple. Once you actually see the
file/attachment/or whatever, save it to your desktop (or wherever) and then
make a whole new email with that attachment in there, as opposed to just
hitting FORWARD and sending.

---Troth