-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:59:39 -0500

Hi Christy

There are two ways to system restore and the vernacular is kind of miss
used.

One is to use the system restore disks and that will take it back to the
original state that you purchased it in. (I did not think you were talking
about this one. SORRY)

Second, is the puter backs up the system at certain intervals and you can
restore the system to one of these states. You usually have more than one
date to chose from. (I thought that this is the way your were talking
about. )

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you