-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OFF TOPIC _ sporting clays

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bashful Bob <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:17:15 -0400

It's interesting.....the chokes they put in the fancy competition
shotguns for skeet/trap/sporting clays have rifling in them.  I was
surprised.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
         ,,,,,,,,
         =D4=BF=D4=AC
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
---------------------------------
Friday, 7/2/2004, @ 4:16:08 PM EST
---------------------------------
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they
should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of
independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would
include their own government."

~~ George Washington

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D|:0:|=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:47:33 -0500, Bashful Bob wrote:
   | Ruins the rifling in the barrels but is effective against
   | rattlesnakes when walking through the lovely Scottsdale desert :-
   | )
   |
   | Life is what happens in between plans.
   |
   | Virus free email by Norton's
   | This message is intended for the sole use of the individual
   | and/or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
   | information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
   | disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee,
   | or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee, you
   | are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or
   | distribute to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you
   | have received this in error, please immediately advise the
   | sender by e-mail and delete this information. Thank you -----
   | Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx> To:
   | <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 12:27 PM
   | Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: OFF TOPIC _ sporting clays
   |

   |   | Use the 45 with a load of BB buckshot.
   |   | Quick draw on the clays.<BG>
   |   |
   |   | Mike
   |   |
   |   | On 02/07/2004 at 1:04 PM The Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
   |   |
   |   | I let that go........but your answer was a good one ;-]
   |   |
   |   | Though after I missed a ton of clays, I seriously
   |   | considered taking my .45 out and shooting the damn things
   |   | on the ground to put them out of their
   |   | misery.............or me out of mine <G>
   |   |
   |   | Regards from
   |   |
   |   | Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
   |   | ,,,,,,,,
   |   | =3DD4=3DBF=3DD4=3DAC
   |   | Cincinnati, Ohio
   |   | Scottsdale, Arizona
   |   | ---------------------------------
   |   | Friday, 7/2/2004, @ 1:02:52 PM EST
   |   | ---------------------------------
   |   | It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being
   |   | subject to half the evils we anticipate than to remain in
   |   | cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen.
   |   |
   |   | -- Herodotus
   |   |
   |   |
   |   | To unsub or change your email settings:
   |   | //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
   |   |
   |   | To access our Archives:
   |   | //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/