-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Steve Aiello" <MrDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 03:31:59 -0700

Bob I have 5 feeds I use. 1) BBC news/Front Page News/ Would Edition/ (
I like this as it gives me a different take on the news.) 2)ESPN
Baseball. ( Not so much for the scores but for the news. ) 3) HDNet
Televised Sports. ( gives me a rundown of what is going to be broadcast
in HD that day. Also provides the network and format ). 4) WMUR News. (
local N.H. TV Channel for local news ). 5) WTNH ( Tv Channel out of New
Haven Ct. use it for news as I lived there for about 45 yrs. and like to
keep on top of things down there as I still Have family there. ) And
last 6) NY Times. ( Front page news )
During the last presidential Election I did some bloging. Nothing all
that serious, just what I felt about the all idoits running and what was
going on. I stopped this right after the Election.

Steve

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy", ,,,,,,,, Ã"¿Ã"¬ Cincinnati, Ohio -

 the FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
Email Storage &#150; POP3 &#150; Calendar &#150; SMS &#150; Translator &#150;