-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "GuitarMan" <pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:39:10 -0400

Hi Jeff,
    Does he have Norton's SystemWorks or Norton Utilities installed?  If so,
there's a good chance of recovering the deleted stuff, provided he hasn't
been downloading or otherwise modifying the files on the partition that
contained the email folder (if he's made enough changes to the partition, he
may have inadvertantly overwritten the files he's hoping to save).  I'll
await your reply before delving any deeper into this.

Peace,
GMan

PCTT Owner