-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cris <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:05:30 -0400

Mostly convenience......and the ability to randomly mix the songs.  I
listen to music quite a bit while I work on the computer.  I have a
really good set of speakers (Monsoon Planers with a woofer) and a good
sound card (Audigy 2).  I collected probably several thousand MP3s
with P2P before things got nasty <G>  I also own about 1300 CDs.
Little by little I'm copying them to the computer.
Packed the camera this morning <chuckle>

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Tuesday, 4/19/2005, @ 8:02:37 AM EST
 The world is good-natured to people who are good natured.

 -- William Makepeace Thackeray