-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 12:25:21 -0500

Are the addresses limited to the USA

Don't think so.

How does it handle foreign languages
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
----- Original Message -----
From: "Master NetLord" <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
To: "!Master NetLord Group Send"
<!Master.NetLord.Group.Send@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 7:58 AM
Subject: (no subject)

> We recently had some discussion about SPAM and one of the points of
discussion was the cost of sending SPAM for the SPAMer.  I received the
information below as SPAM <chuckle> this morning.  Sure looks cheap to start
your own SPAM business!  30 million addresses and the bulk E-Mail program
thrown in for free..........just $60.   Want to bet on whether YOUR E-Mail
address is on the CD?  <laugh>

>   Regards from the
> "Keyboard Cowboy",
>
>    Master NetLord
>          ,,,,,,,,
>          Ô¿Ô¬
>    Cincinnati, Ohio
> Scottsdale, Arizona
> Saturday
> 9/7/2002
> 8:53:45 AM
>
> A morning without coffee is like something without something else.
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Fresh Email Addresses on CD!
> Introductory Price Of $52.95 Good Until Sept 25, 2002!
> Hello Business Associates,
>
> Bulk Email Advertising Works! It gives you the power to broadcast your
message to millions of
> potential customer with just one order. In fact, the number of businesses
that are getting online to sell their
> products and services is growing three folds each month that passes. This
makes it a challenge to get in the first
> few top pages on any search search.
> Do you have a product or service that you would like to share with the
world? Now you can! It's easy, fast, and
> best of all, light on your budget! Bulk e-mails, are the most cost
effective form of advertising in today's business
> world. In this special offer we have compiled an extensive e-mail address
list for you.
> Over 30 Million Fresh ACTIVE Email Addresses!
> *****************
> http://www.geocities.com/email_paradise_20022003/
> *****************
>  THE 4 BASIC PRINCIPLES OF DIRECT EMAIL:
>  Are you familiar with the four basic process involved in a
>  successful direct email campaign? These basic steps are what the
>  professional, consistent and successful direct emailers use. They are
>  the foundation and root of the direct email model. The basic process
>  includes the following:
>  1. Consistently accessing new and fresh lists
>  2. Consistently updating lists
>  3. Consistently sending your ad at reasonable intervals
>     (repetition is the key = look at TV commercials)
>  4. Optimizing your ad and subject to a more "order pulling" ad
>  Do you need current and supplemental prospect email lists ?
>  Do you need fresh lists every day, every week or every month ?
>  Do you need more new prospects - never reached before ?
>  If you answered yes, you need Email Gold List.
>  We provides you NEW and FRESH
>  email contacts. EVERY NEW & FRESH email address harvested by
>  our MULTIPLE machines through our FAST data lines can be
>  accessed.
>  Accessing your names is as easy as 1-2-3.
>  Just unzip the file on your CD and plug it
>  into your email program.....walla....send it out.
> For those of you who don't have Zip software, we have included it also.
Don't worry, it's very simple to use.
> Bonus! FREE BULK EMAILING SOFTWARE INCLUDED...
> Have you purchased email addresses in the past only to find that more than
half of the email addresses listed on
> the CD are "BAD" (Undeliverable or Just Auto Responders and Webmasters who
all complain)?
> We have spent the past 6 months compiling, updating, verifying, and
testing all of the addresses on our New CD
> ROM with over 30 million current and ACTIVE email addresses.
> This List full of highly responsive individuals.
> This NEW CD just hit the market and we are the source.
> *****************
> http://www.geocities.com/email_gold_inc/
> *****************
> This is it! The best email address data in the world!
> Bonus! We are including a free direct emailing program with your order!
You will be able to email up to 200,000
> prospects per hour with this software!
> Bonus #2 - A free email list manager is also included. This will help you
manage all of your removal requests and
> larger email lists.
> These Names Are HOT and we are placing a limit on the orders so get your
order in today! At only $52.95, Not
> $179.95 These Names Are A Bargain!
> Your CD's will be shipped certified mail within 48 hours after your order
has been processed.

> Each CD is tested before shipping. We will contact you via your email
address when your CD are being shipped.

> We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debt Cards, Money Orders,
and Checks. You may order directly
> from our order page, or send payment via postal mail to the address.
> Everything will be shipped certified mail within 48 hours after your order
is processed.
> To Order by postal mail or fax, please send or fax $52.95 Plus $5.79 S &
H.