-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:12:27 -0400

Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Don't forget your camera! and take lots of pictures! you can
put some in yahoo when you get back! Make sure some have you
in them!! <grin>

Glad Dell came though for you!
What a pain! but a relief that it's all running now.

I'm going to have to check out that program you mention -
Why do you put them on the computer ?

Enjoy!!
Cris