-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: Master NetLord <NetLord@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:22:07 -0400

I'm not sure I understand the comment you just made.  I sent that post, and I
didn't send it to you privately.  Perhaps you see it in your IN folder rather
than in a folder you created for PCTechTalk.  If that's what you're talking
about, it is the result of your filter.  Rest assured I don't have time to send
to you personally -- it was sent to the PCTechTalk group.

I assure you it isn't SPAM <chuckle>

Perhaps you could explain your comment a bit more?

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Sunday
9/8/2002
12:18:34 AM

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared
believe that something inside them was superior to circumstances.

-- Bruce Barton