-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Don WIlcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:49:23 -0400

Is the Tivo designed as to make that possible?  If it is, I would look in
the settings for both the PC and the Tivo to be sure the firewall and all
the permissions (hardware/software access, folder/file sharing etc) are set
correctly.  If that does not fix it, look on the Tivo website for support or
a user forum where you can ask about networking.

Don