(no subject)

  • From: DeaconDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:13:13 +0000

I'm trying to set up a home network.
I have a tivo and my pc that I'm trying to get to see each other.
I come ut of my modom to a Linksys router (Model BEFSR41), then from the router
to the Vonage phone,PC and Tivo.  All 3 connect to the internet ok.
I'm trying to set it up so I can move shows and pics and music from the pc to
the tivo and vis-versa.
I've tried the setup wizard, no luck. Did the help files. Nothing there helped.
I think I'm missing sometyhing minor, but haven't figuered out what yet.
Thanks
Steve