(no subject)

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:59:47 -0500

Subject: Re: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: help function not working in soundcard
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:56:25 -0500

Hi Christy
A "Restore" put your computer back to the state it was in at the time that
the restore file was original made. ANY errors that the restore contained
will now be back. You lose all things you did after the date the restore was
originally created.

So if you had an error in something that was there previous to the date the
original restore file was made AND you corrected the error AFTER the
original restore file was made, you will have to correct the error now,
again.

hope that makes sense.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you