(no subject)

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:36:23 -0500

I did a little more looking at the OSpam.  At this point I'm almost confused=
 <G>

At first, it says there's no software to load on my computer.  HUH!?  Does=
 that mean it's web based?

Next, it says that I have to create an account with them, and then give them=
 my e-mail address and password.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think NOT!  <chuckle>

Then it says I can download a program for free that allows me to see what=
 the filters are doing, among other things.  Wait, I thought there was no=
 program to download???

Then it says I can upload all my e-mail addresses to them <I think NOT!!>

They say it's not necessary, but "recommended to save all your friends the=
 trouble of verifying their E-mails.  To add your address book to your=
 whitelist, you may upload it using the "Import Address book" tool on the=
 whitelisting page."  Now this sounds like a challenge system -- that's=
 something I certainly don't want to do.

Troth, give it a try - let us know how it goes.  I'm really curious now,=
 though not curious enough to try it myself <chuckle>  Maybe some of you who=
 use it  can explain how it works -- I'm certainly confused and weary now=
 <G>

=A0 Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 ,,,,,,,,