-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cannot upload files

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 07:44:05 -0600

Hi Jim, it's a Net Gear and you are correct...I need to RTM. I KNOW it's
buried underneath this bunch of papers on my desk. I did read it when I
first set it up but it's only a couple of pages. Must be more on the CD that
came with it.

I shoulda done that first, LOL, before posting.

Thanks for your prompt reply,

Sammi