(no subject)

  • From: The Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk - Freelists <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:41:41 -0400

BTW, I did, indeed, try out the SyncBack SE.  It loaded quite easily, and was
easier to program the routine for saving than my BackUp4U.  The real surprise
came when I looked at the "expert" section........there are quite a few options
that were absent from my other program.  I applied for a "competitive upgrade"
discount of 20% and got it so the program was only $20.  I bought it this
afternoon!  <G>
   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
 Cincinnati, Ohio - Scottsdale, Arizona
 Tuesday, 8/15/2006, @ 4:38:59 PM EST
 I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do
something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.

 -- Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Writer