-=PCTechTalk=- Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:12:46 -0500

I don't know what either of those things are!  However, I use Picasa which
features Hello and in Hello it invites me to send pictures to my blog (which
I did not know I had!).
And on the left of the Hello "home page" there is something called
Bloggerbot.  Now, that was a lot of help wasn't it??? :-)
Joyce