-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PCTT.

  • From: dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:42:00 +0100

On 13 Jun 2005 at 13:27, Lionel wrote:
> Hi  All.  Got  a  problem .  Some  times  when I send a  message to
> PCTech Talk , I get  a  message  saying  that I am not  subscribed and
>  I have to  subscribe  again .  What  causes  this to  happen . ??   I
> am  using   Mail Washer.    Lionel.

Lionel

I sent you a private e-mail about this last week, but never received
a reply.

Your Freelists account looks OK; no obvious problems. It must be
something you are doing while sending mail. MailWasher should not be
interfering; it only deals with incoming mail. Let us know what you
are using to post messages.

Without feedback from you, I can only suggest that you try
subscribing with another e-mail address.

In the meantime, I have unsubscribed and resubscribed your current
address. Let us know if it makes any difference, and please direct
your comments to the moderators, rather than the list:

pctechtalk-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you do not respond to this, and continue posting test messages to
the list, I'll have to permanently remove your current address.

Faustus