-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quick Time

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:15:55 -0400

Beverly,
    Yes, the directions I sent you are for opening up the Add or Remove
Programs applet directly.  I'd be very interested in seeing a screenshot of
any error that could have produced.  In the meantime, you can uninstall it
through the normal route of going through Control Panel, unless you get the
same error message as before.