-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quick Time

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:19:42 -0400

Gman--I'm using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14 with Windows 98se.  Quick Time
does sometimes work with IE 6.  As I said, I apparently have everything
installed for my version.  When I go to the Quick Time site, I see that
I can't get the most recent version due to my old OS.  I don't want to
go to XP or Vista because I have all "old" programs that probably would
not work with the newer versions.

If you can point me to the appropriate plug-in for Firefox, I would
really appreciate it.
Beverly