-=PCTechTalk=- Quick Time

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:56:37 -0400

Addendum:
    I tried to open my puzzle file in IE, as I have been doing
successfully.  It took forever and I received a message asking if I
wanted to install Shockwave Player.  I clicked yes, and it finished
opening the puzzle.  Now I have two Shockwave Flash Objects in my
Firefox Manage area--one with the SWF and open with Shockwave
Flash.Shockwave Flash and the other with SPL and open with Shochwave
Flash (only once).  However, the puzzle site still wants to open with QT
in Firefox although it clearly requires Flash Player according to its
info.  More questions!!!!
Beverly