-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:46:41 -0600

G, while I appreciate the affirmation, we all know that I just stumble along
and sometimes fall into success after you have bailed me out and laid the
foundation!!  Anywho,  thanks again.  I am delighted to know I have not lost
anything and I can now tidy up by deleting those "weird files" and have a
neat (well a neater)  My Documents folder.
Sandi