-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:27:46 -0600

The extensions on these cards will mostly be FGC.  Some may be CGC for
Christian Greeting Card Factory but I don't think this version has been
affected.
Some may have HCR for Broderbund American Greetings.
I just went through my folder of sent cards and about every 3 rd card would
say unexpected format and not open.  Also I saw only Version 1 on the cards
and no version 5.  Version 5 was the one I used the most and it is the one
that corrupted (or whatever they do) and when I attempted to fix it by
uninstalling it and re-installing, it failed to install, giving the Error
1335 cabinet file 'Wizards.cab' required for this installation is corrupt.
Does this give you the needed information you requested (maybe more than you
needed??)
Sandi