-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:35:39 -0500

Sandi,
    Well, anything that tells me more than I knew before is good!      lol

    Were you able to send these cards out with their FGC, CGC & HCR
extensions or did that require a different extension or perhaps a different
method entirely (like through email)?  Also, did the descriptors shown in my
previous reply mean anything to you?

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"