-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:31:10 -0500

Sandi,
    My memory is just good enough to remind me that I have all of the
messages that come through PCTT tucked away in an archive and can look stuff
up as needed.      lol

    First, as long as you're not afraid that something in there might
embarrass you (heh heh), I would like you to zip up a couple of the smaller
oddball files and send the zip file (no larger than 500K, if possible) to me
privately.  I have several apps on here that may be able to identify not
only the type of file it used to be, but at least some of the contents as
well.  That will at least tell you if they are worth keeping.  I do suspect
that they are mostly (if not all) saved files from your card program.  The
'update' may be responsible for messing them up.  If that's the case, they
may all be salvageable.  We'll see how things go with my ID apps first.

    Secondly, what "Sent" folder are you talking about?  Is it the one from
your email or some other program (my assumption would be the card app, but I
don't want to jump to too many conclusions).

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"