-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Documents

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:35:33 -0600

One question comes to mind.  I think these cards may be almost all from the
defunct Greeting Card Factory Version 5.  I had not planned on trying to fix
it and put it back on if I can get the newer version installed.  The newer
versions will not install with an older version on the computer.  I have,
though, installed newer versions and then went  back and re-installed the
older version.  I am currently using Vers. 1 and the Christian Greeting Card
Factory.  I won't know until I get Vers. 6 installed whether or not it will
recognize cards from the older versions.  In the past they have not.
So, if I have to have version five up and running in order to fix these, I
am probably going to just delete the lot of them!
I am curious, though, about the few that properties show in megabytes.
Can't even imagine what those could be.
Sandi