-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installing SP2 & Flashing Bios

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:57:34 -0500

As I said in reply to another message, I agree that, generally, it is not
necessary to flash the BIOS without a good reason to do so.

Since that point had already been made I saw no reason to say it again.  I
was simply trying to give an answer to the question.

However, flashing the BIOS, when done in strict compliance with the
instructions in the readme file, should not create any problems, even for an
inexperienced person.  I've done it twice on older computers and would not
hesitate to do it on this one if it was needed.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx