-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installing SP2 & Flashing Bios

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:50:53 -0500

This has me thinking - and wondering. I have not put sp2 on
my dell yet. I got my new computer, so sort of forgot about
my old dell. I do have to clean it and make room for sp2
before my daughter takes it off to college.

what do you think would happen on that dell if I just put on
sp2 without doing any bios stuff and updates?
cris