-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installing SP2 & Flashing Bios

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:17:21 -0500

SP2 has some conflicts with some software and hardware.  Most, maybe all, of
those conflicts have patches available from MS or the vendor.  Check the MS
update site for info.

Once you have checked for hardware and software conflicts and downloaded any
updates you should be good to go to install SP2 with few if any problems.

There is no need to do a BIOS update unless you know of a defect or conflict
with hardware/technology that is newer than your existing BIOS.

Don

Do YOU want a gmail account invitation?  Include your email address in the
body of a private message to dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx