-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Installing SP2 & Flashing Bios

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:43:12 -0500

ok, thanks! There shouldn't be anything major (software)on
there that should have conflicts - I don't think. And if
there is - tough. I need to remove a ton of programs that my
daughter won't need in college that I used and my son used
on that computer anyway. It has an 80 gb hard drive that is
so full it barely has enough free space to run. There isn't
enough room to install sp2,that's how bad it is. Altho - not
too long ago, I dumped a good bit of stuff from it. I just
need to find the time to get back on that job.

Is there a prog or list anywhere like there was to update to
winxp to know what works and doesn't work with sp2? I have
it on this computer - and have no problems. (knock on wood).

Cris