[opendtv] Re: Sony U.S execs: Expect a robust holiday season

  • From: "Donald Koeleman" <donald.koeleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:24:46 +0100

Public service, a publicly available infractructure in place for uses
considered of public good (those probably are 'public goods', as well).
Dialing emergency services from a phonebooth have always been free, at least
overhere they have been. Unfortunately the number of phone booths have been
greatly reduced, especially over the past decade. Quite remarkably Dutch
incumbent telco just announced they would start to put back registers
accepting coins, about fifteen years after they ripped them out of their
booths.