[opendtv] Re: Sony U.S execs: Expect a robust holiday season

  • From: Richard Hollandsworth <holl_ands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:49:17 -0800 (PST)

Just the environment for a Smart Antenna....if the high level signals don't
overload the front end...
Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Since the beginning of
DTT-reception testing in my apartment, WCBS-DT and WNYW-DT have been co-located
on the Empire State Building. Yet directional receiving antennas have had to be
pointed in different directions (or even placved in different locations) for
reception of those two. The best results with the latest receivers have been
with relatively non-directional loops.

TTFN,
Mark