[opendtv] Re: Sony U.S execs: Expect a robust holiday season

  • From: Richard Hollandsworth <holl_ands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:52:53 -0800 (PST)

Look inside the zip file for on-air test report of Sylvania 6900DTE OTA STB
with the DX DTA-5000 Smart Antenna compared to a 4-Bay "Hoverman" UHF Antenna:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=5979741&highlight=dta5000#post5979741

  Since then I did a comparison to the CM4228 8-Bay Antenna, which had a lot
more gain and hence better overall performance.

                              <holl_ands>
Cliff Benham <cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Do you have an ATSC receiver at work or at home with either an indoor or
outdoor antenna
connected so you can experiment with placement to get the best reception?