[opendtv] Re: First look at ATSC HD Broadcast

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:03:02 -0700

John wrote:

>I could search the OpenDTV archives, but I'm not
>sure that it was a message sent to the list. And quite frankly, I
>really don't care anymore!

>And you shouldn't either.

I don't disagree and only address the issue when others bring
it up and the discussion needs historical input.

I've been ready to move on for some time but I'm disappointed
by our seeming inability to obtain latest technology set top boxes.

It doesn't seem reasonable to me that the millions (CEA numbers)
of current DTV/HDTV set owners must purchase all new
display hardware in order to receive it's benefits.