[ncolug] Re: annual distro marathon

  • From: Chuck <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:25:58 -0400

Once again, Mike, you are absolutely correct!  Homogenous computing
hurts us in so many ways.  Every year that I taught Linux at NC State
there was at least one person who got frustrated because I refused to
teach the interface; understanding how the bloody thing works is HUGE!
It is one of the first steps towards self-help.

Subject field.